Would you like a cup of tea?

We’re renowned for liking a cup of tea in the UK, so I had to post this infographic by dailyinfographic.com. I start every morning with a cup of tea, and there’s nothing better after a long run in the wind and rain of the UK. Click on the image to see the full size version.

Facts, Fitness, Health, Infographic, Running, Tea

10 Comments

1. I agree ; starting every morning off with a cup of honey lemon green tea is top notch–nothing better:)

2. I have to like this. I work for one of the worlds biggest tea producers!

3. I’m an American and I LOVE tea. Warm or iced and with lemon. I will drink a gallon of it a day if I have that much to drink. Thanks for sharing this!

4. I believe you guys have it right, nothing beats a nice hot cup of tea!

5. Tea lover here as well, nothing like a lil honey, and milk (almond) or lemon!

6. Love the graphic and LOVE tea! My roommate calls it “dirt water” because that’s how she thinks it tastes, so I never have to worry about anyone other than me drinking up all our tea!

• lol, I’ve never heard it called that before!

7. Having tried Tibetan-style butter tea (see the top of the infographic) I can confirm without a doubt that we’ve got it spot on over here in the UK. Much better!

8. I’m not a tea drinker, so I was totally surprised that 40% of the UK’s liquid intake this year will be tea!

Submit a Comment